Wellness Exams / Physicals
Wellness Exams or physicals will be different for each person depending on his or her age, gender, and family history.
Wellness Exams / Physicals and Pre-Testing
Wellness Exams or physicals will be different for each person depending on his or her age, gender, and family history. Generally before a wellness exam or physical, we will contact you to let you know what forms or screenings you should do before the appointment. Our office will direct you to the other appropriate physical forms. Don’t fill out the below forms until directed by the office so you’ll know which forms are needed.
If forms are submitted online, we ask that they be submitted at least a day ahead.
Other Things to Bring
- Insurance card(s) to each visit
- Method of payment (cash, check, Mastercard and Visa accepted)
- All current medications (over the counter and prescribed)
- Questions for your provider
- Any records or documentation from previous medical care
- Records Release Form
To help assess your health status, your doctor or physician assistant my order routine screening tests that are not associated with any signs, symptoms or complaints you may have. These tests are performed by outside facilities as determined by your insurance whose billing practices differ from ours. It is strongly recommended you contact your insurance company to determine your routine screening benefit coverage.
Cancer Screening Information
Additional Wellness Exams/Physicals
- Preventative Services Notice
- Medicare Annual Wellness Exam
- Senior HMO Annual Health Assessment
- Interval Medical History